Sonntag, 21. September 2014

Gastdesigner Miranda von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Miranda von My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Miranda selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Miranda, she belongs at My Besties team of My Besties Dutch girls

But now Miranda says something about themselves.



Hi Besties fans,

Let me introduce myself, My name is Miranda Bouhof, 35 years old and married with Marco. We have 2 kids, a girl Nancy, 9 years old and a boy Mike, 6 years. We lived in Eerbeek,a small village in the Netherlands.

Scrappen is not only my hobby but it really is my passion! Of the “cute stamps” tot the vintage style, I love it!
When I besties for the first saw it, I was immediately way, super nice pictures in a variety of themes.

Love excited I was when I was at the end of last year was asked to take part in the dutch bestie in-house design team ,it was a crown on your work.

At the beginning of this year there was a DT call in challenge for the bestie 3d deco style sheets. It seemed like it to do and took a chance. Pleasantly surprised I was when I was selected for this team!
With pleasure and love, I make the bestie creations!

Still a crown on my work is that I was in the Norwegian design magazine come to stand, which in July. Of course, with a bestie card and something in the vintage style.

I am a hairdresser and give scrap-workshops e.g. by scrap and co, a scrapbook store in Klarenbeek, there are also many creations of me to actually watch.

Below I want some of my bestie creations show, you want more of my work please come visit my blog or facebooksite.
http://www.mirandafreubelsite.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/mirandafreubelsite

Hugs
Miranda Bouhof



Hier nun einige Werke von Miranda 
 








We would again like to say thanks to Miranda. Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Miranda bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.

Und denkt an unsere laufende Challenge mit demThema:"Herbstliche Farben"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünsche wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure ..

Andrea N. vom Designer Team

2 Kommentare:

  1. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Miranda, I just love your work, its amazing
    Annette

    AntwortenLöschen